Your tax-deductible contributions are greatly appreciated! Your generous gifts help us to provide educational and interpretive programs and events for children, families and adults and to support the overall mission of the wildlife refuge.
Here are some of the projects that we have provided through your support:
- Visitors Information Center Media Wall
- In-school and at-refuge environmental education classes (Urban Bird series, etc.)
- Annual Children’s fishing contest (“Hooked on Fishing Not Drugs”)
- Financial support for the Osprey Cam in partnership with Conserve Wildlife Foundation of NJ
- Interpretive sign for historical Brigantine RR on Wildlife Drive
- Interpretive panels for Forsythe In Art
- Interpretive panels on deCamp Wildlife Trail
- Financial sponsorship for the Jitney tours
- Enviroscape – Coastal Ecosystems demonstration model
- Binoculars and field guides to loan out to refuge visitors and new birders
- Telescopes and interpretive signs on the Leeds Ecotrail boardwalk
- Water bottle refilling station in Visitors Information Center (thousands of plastic bottles saved from waste!)
- Refreshments for volunteers and visitors at refuge events such as cleanups, Evenings at Forsythe, etc.
Donate securely online by clicking the button below:
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization. Our tax ID number is 223565413.